
Hannah's special day.
It turned out better than I could have expected! Thanks to everyone who participated in the program and to all of you who came and showed your support. It means so much to us!

We only got a couple of pictures before my camera battery died (the only thing that went haywire today). Luckily, Bryon had a camera, so I have more pics of her in her "real" dress with lots of family.

My beautiful mom gave a talk about the Holy Ghost and mentioned my Dad, without losing it. I was crying, but my Mom pulled it off. It was wonderful!
Jenny Norris also gave an awesome talk on the Baptism. She said she was really nervous, but you would have never known it. She gave her some really cute gifts with her talk. Hannah thinks of the Norris' as her second family, so I know it meant so much to her to have Jenny speak.
Cayden also made me tear up when he sang "Baptism." I know he was nervous, but he has a beautiful voice. It was so perfect to hear him right before the baptismal ordinance.
I love all of you! Thank you so much!

Our cute little family!
I've said it before, I'll say it again: I am so blessed!
6 comments:
Congrats on your special day Hannah!! Looks like you will remember it forever!! Those first pictures are darling!!
Congrats Hannah! She looked so beautiful in her pictures.
Hannah looks so beautiful! I am so glad that the day went perfectly! She is so special and you are right...you are very blessed!
We are so proud of the decision Hannah made to be baptized. She looks so beautiful in the pictures. Holly, I know your dad would be so proud of the choice that Hannah made!
Hannah was beautiful in her white dress! I am glad that she made the decision to be baptized! The day went beautiful and I know that your Dad was there with us!
I can't believe Hannah is already 8. She is so cute! Congrats on her special day.
Post a Comment