
I feel like a slug this week.
I don't know why. I just don't want to do anything.
I thought it would be nice to have a free week with nothing planned, but now I'm discovering that I need a schedule and appointments, otherwise, I just don't get dressed!
I did, however, finally unpack the last suitcase from our vacation.
It only took nine days.
And, I made my blog a bit more springy because I'm sick of the smog! Bring on some sunshine!
3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! Its hard to get up and get going when you don't have things to go to do.
I have to agree I am ready for the smog to go away but I would enjoy some nice powder to be able to ski in. I have found if I have nothing to do then I just have to get up and get ready otherwise the whole day is a complete waste.
I think you are taking the words out of everyone's mouths! I'm positive the air has something to do with it. I was visiting teaching yesterday and all of us were saying the same thing. Bring on Spring!
Post a Comment