Thursday, March 18, 2010

Are you Jazzed?

My cute friend Sierra (smiling super cheesy for the camera) danced at the Jazz game last night. It was retro night, and they brought back 43 past Jazz dancers. We've been friends since she was a dancer in 1998- 2000, but I was poor and busy with school and having babies, so Jason and I never went to Jazz games. So, I never got to see her dance. I of course jumped at the opportunity to see her this time.

Our seats were unfortunately on the other end of the court, behind the backboard, so it was a little hard to see her.
She came up at half time and got some pics with Hannah and me. Jason and Travis used our season ticket seats- center court, 5th row- so they had a way better view of it all.


To see her in action, push play!

Sierra:
Thanks for letting us be a part of your exciting blast from the past. It was great and you looked fantastic! No one would ever know you have a one and two year old! Love you!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Thank you so much for supporting me! I really had so much fun! Thanks for letting Trav sit with Jason in your great seats! I am so glad you guys came. Your pictures turned out great for being on the other side of the court! I love that the first pic of me on the floor has me totally facing the wrong way...my one mess up! Oh well, now I can't get fired for little smudges like that! Phew:)

Joni said...

Holly, thanks for posting this!! I couldn't make it this time, and I was really bummed..so It means a lot to be able to see it. She makes me BEAM!!