Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lucky U

I have bought all of my kids shirts for St Patricks Day. They're pretty cute if I do say so myself. There will be no pinching those cute tooshies on the 17th!


Jason and I will be going to the Jazz game that night to watch my friend, Sierra, dance at half time with the Jazz dancer alumni (now the cat is out of the bag, Sierra). I can't wait! I will be recording it and posting it on my blog for all to see. So if you won't be there in person to see it, don't worry, I got ya covered!

4 comments:

Sierra said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You guys are so great to support me, or are you going just to get a good laugh? Those shirts are darling!

Shanda said...

That "Who's your Paddy" is ROFL kind of funny! What a fun mom you are! You've inspired me to look for something fun for my kiddos.

Chris and Kerri said...

Those shirts are super cute! I am very glad that you will be video taping Sierra. I am sad that we won't be able to make it but still want to see her!

Ian&Tausha said...

those are so cute! i got the kids some but they arent funny...just green :)