This is our official "Williams Pool"
We decided we are just going to put fish in it, then sell fishing licenses next year. Why not make back some of the money we've put into the yard trying to avoid this very thing!

If you look closely at the above picture, you'll see a black hole in the shadows at the bottom of the pic. This is our power box that is hooked to our main service on our house. It runs power for our hot tub, pool house, and all of the pool equipment.
It is underwater!
Where's the lid to it, you might wonder. Again, looking closely at the above picture, you can see the lid floating (yes, floating) at the top of the pic by the orange power cord.
The two things that look like ducks, those are more pumps. We paid last year (lots of $$$) to have an underground sump pump and gravel pit installed so this wouldn't happen. The yard guys are here this morning trying to pump off the pond so they can get underground to the sump pump.

There really are wires floating in this frozen hole! I don't think these two things go together. I wonder if I should be worried for the workers walking around in the pond? The power is still on- it hasn't tripped! That's probably dangerous for them!
These are my boys picking up a winter's worth of Sophie's poop! Soggy doggy poop! Yuck! They are not too happy! Surprisingly (hear the sarcasm), the bottom of the paper bag ripped open from sogginess and all the pooh fell out! Although I sent them out with plastic sacks, they thought paper was easier. Double Pooh Duty! They are really loving me this morning!
4 comments:
OH man, that sucks! I hope they get your pump fixed! Good luck!
Good luck with that! I hope they get it fixed soon!
Poor boys, that's just "poopy" Maybe next time they'll listen to mom and save themselves having to do it twice.
Love the Poop and the pond!!
Post a Comment