The boys were gone to a scout overnighter last night, so I told Hannah that she could have a late over. Apparently, in this day and age, it isn't cool to have sleepovers. All the kids have a LATE OVER instead, which means their parents come and get them around 10:30 or 11:00.
The girls had lots of giggling fun decorating cookies....
Making "mucky mud" for the caramel apples
YUMMY YUMMY
and getting their nails painted with ghosts and pumpkins. I popped popcorn, and let them watch a movie.
I think they had a blast.
3 comments:
How Fun!! The best part of a late over is that you still get to sleep at night without hearing girls giggling all night long!
Ive never heard of a Late Over before, but I'm loving the idea, sounds fun!
I cant wait till Brodi is old enough to do all this fun girly stuff.
I love the idea of a late over... but what would I do with all of the toilet paper?
Post a Comment