Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Disguise

The kids dressed up for school today since they are out tomorrow. We even got Sophie a little costume (she hates it)!
Hannah is a peacock! She complained that "everyone else is something scary and I'm just pretty!" Gosh, it's a rough life for her!
Ian sent this Air Force outfit to Cayden. He even sent badges, one of them had his name. Notice the "Williams" above his pocket? We put a pic with Ian and a yellow ribbon on Cayden's "uniform." He misses Ian a lot. Cayden is the most tender hearted of my three kids and he worries a lot about Ian being in Iraq. He wants to know why he can't just come and work at HAFB?! That's a good question. It would make things so much easier on everyone. Maybe some day.

I didn't post pics of Taylor again since he had a whole entry dedicated to him- "Grandma Rocks." He does look good though!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

What great costumes!! Your kids look awesome!! Have a Happy Halloween!!

Ian&Tausha said...

I love their costumes!
Hannah is adorable and Cayden looks great in that uniform.
I'm glad they had a good Halloween :o)