Thank goodness for a Mom (my Mom) who can sew and has as active and creative of an imagination as Taylor. His unique costume for this year is... a loaf of french bread! What a goof ball! I love him so much! Luckily, his idea didn't fall dead when he explained it to my Mom. She was able to throw this together in an afternoon-- just in time for a costume party he was invited to. He looked fantastic. Oui, oui!
5 comments:
Looks good. I love his creativity.
He's so creative! I loved the costume - it looks even better in person!
I love Taylor's great ideas. He looks awesome. Just when you think it can't get any better...he comes up with the most interesting things. He's definitely going to be somebody someday. Love ya Taylor!!!
Hey this turned out really good. I have a mom and a sister that do most of my sewing for me too!
I love the outfit. Infact both the boys want to french bread next year LOL
Post a Comment