Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TAGGED!


I've never done a tag, but this one sounds fun for all of you to get to know me and Jason. 

What's your husband's name? Jason, also known as J-Dubb, Smiley, and Daddy (to the kids)

How long have you guys been married? 13 years 4 months. That's why our blog address is JH063095= Jason&Holly June 30, 1995. I can't believe how fast the years have flown!

How long did you date? 2 yrs 2 months TO THE DAY when we married.

How old is he? 33 and getting better looking (if that's possible) every year

Who eats more sweets? Jason, for sure. But, he also exercises way more than I do. I'm the soda drinker, he's the candy eater. Together, we can fill a cart at the store!

Who said I Love You first? I did, but he said it to me at nearly the same moment

Who's taller?  Jason, even when I wear heels.

Who is the better singer? Jason- though he doesn't really like to sing

Who is smarter? He is smarter in some things, me in others. So together-- Two minds are better than one!

Who does the laundry? Me-- after every basket is overflowing and the kids run out of socks and underwear. That is one of my biggest flaws as a stay-at-home mom. Any tips on how to make it funner? 

Who pays the bills? Jason pays them for the company. I'm responsible to the home ones, which I set up on direct pay, so I have it pretty easy in that category. As long as he keeps the money coming...

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn?  Jason is out of town too much for us to keep our yard looking freshly cut, so the great guys at G&G Landscaping mow it for us. We actually don't even own a lawn mower. Maybe when the boys are a little bigger...

Who cooks dinner? Yikes! This tag is bringing out all of my flaws. Lets just say that we eat out A LOT!

Who drives? (Drives what? Who drives the other more crazy?) Jason always drives the CAR (for complete clarification of which Drive we are talking about). Not because he insists, it just works out that way

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Neither. We just let things slide after awhile. We know in our minds that we were right- who needs to hear it out loud.

Who kissed who first? I don't know- sad, huh. I remember a lot of kisses while we were dating, but I don't remember the FIRST kiss. I do know that it was after THREE months of dating though. What took us so long?

Who asked who out first? After four months of flirting in gym class, I finally asked if I could drive his COOL Chrysler Laser (I had just gotten my drivers license). He said yes (obviously). We went to dinner at the Training Table and to see the movie The Birds. 

Who wears the pants? I have to answer how my sis-in-law answered... I think we both have a leg in there! :)


4 comments:

Stacey Watson said...

Hi Holly! I'm so glad you found my blog so I can look at yours! It is so cute - I loved getting to know you a little better with your tag!

Bryon said...

I find it interesting that someone on all these tags has the right side of the bed. Nobody ever says they switch it up. Do you ever change it up? or do you switch sides just to irritate the other?... I would. You should do it one day when he does something dumb and he knows he should not bother you. Just lay on his side and let us know what happens. Try not to giggle.

Ticey said...

Holly I didn't know you had a blog - I found yours through Shiloh!! It was fun to look at your blog - I am obsessed with blogging so I'll be checking back :) PS Your kids are so sweet and darling!!

*Mary* said...

Your blog looks cute. It's fun to get to know people through their blogs. Oh and to answer your question on my blog.... I don't think we will be having anymore Little Moores'. Not anytime soon.