Monday, October 27, 2008

My daily reading and inspiration


For the past five weeks, I have been fascinated with the story of Stephanie and Christian Nielsen. They are a couple who were in a plane crash on Aug 16. Her sister, Courtney, writes a daily message on her blog about how the family is doing. They are an LDS family, and their family's testimony pours out of each entry. It is so addicting. I found a news article written just this weekend that is a good summary of what has transpired over the last 10 weeks. It is so inspirational and moving. I cried today when I read the article. 

The link to her sister's blog is here. On her blog page, there is a button so you can add cjanerun to your sidebar. Really, I click on it every day.

3 comments:

Kady said...

I too, am addicted to Nie Nie and Cjane. The news article had me in tears this morning (like CJane's blog every week.) The whole family inspires me to be a better mom, wife, friend, sister and all around woman. (Also, I recently set up a Google Reader account that tells me when the blogs I follow have updated, so I don't have to click on them constantly. It is a lifesaver!) It is so fun to keep in touch with you this way. Take care!

Sierra said...

I love nienie and cjane! I feel like I know them so well by reading about thier lives every day or so. What a truly inspirational family!

The Smith crew said...

I'm so glad you went on my blog, so I could find this on yours! So excited to read about all your fam is doing! I love blogging for that reason. It's great to keep in touch with old friends. This article has been what I need. Thanks again!